Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hillary's "Bad Hair" Day

I've been trying to decide what kind of tone I want to take in my new blog. I would like to balance fashion and politics, dining out and relationships. So here is me starting out with a BANG.

The news cycle was all about Hillary's response to a Congolese student's question about "What Mr. Clinton thinks". One of the blogs I read is by The Three tomatoes and they comment that Meredith Vieira asks Andrea Mitchell if Hillary Clinton was having a "bad hair day" and Andrea Mitchell agrees. They say that Colin Powell would never have been accused of having a bad hair day and I would have to agree:
http://www.thethreetomatoes.com/thethreetomates/2009archives/081309.html

Would love your comments on my inaugural post!

No comments:

Post a Comment